Modern Warfare 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] Complaint on iTech [RESOLVED BY COOKIE MONSTER] [REQUESTING MOVE]

4 posters

Go down

[CLOSED] Complaint on iTech [RESOLVED BY COOKIE MONSTER] [REQUESTING MOVE] Empty [CLOSED] Complaint on iTech [RESOLVED BY COOKIE MONSTER] [REQUESTING MOVE]

Post  I be cool Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:48 am

Name: I be cool
Date incident happened: 26/12/11
Involved: iTech
Evidence: [quote=iTech] Only 2 helpers [/q]
Rules Broken: Denying me for a stupuid reason.
(Sorry if out of order)

The story: I apply for helper but he says only two people are allowed. Him and Wickins, he said when the server progresses, why can't I be helper now and helper later?

Punishment: iTech to be demoted and I get accepted.

I be cool
cA_Clan

Respect: : 0

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Complaint on iTech [RESOLVED BY COOKIE MONSTER] [REQUESTING MOVE] Empty Re: [CLOSED] Complaint on iTech [RESOLVED BY COOKIE MONSTER] [REQUESTING MOVE]

Post  iTech Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 am

woah woah, don't you think the punishment is too harsh?

Yes, I denied you because I don't want 3 helpers when there are 9 registered accs, and 3 of them are admins, 1 is moderator, 1 is me, 1 manager, and then if your helper, everyone is a high rank, so that will be unfair to new people.

My ruling Stands.

iTech
Famed Member
Famed Member

Respect: : 4

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Complaint on iTech [RESOLVED BY COOKIE MONSTER] [REQUESTING MOVE] Empty Re: [CLOSED] Complaint on iTech [RESOLVED BY COOKIE MONSTER] [REQUESTING MOVE]

Post  Charmander Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:52 am

Are you stupuid or something? If more helpers then less ranks for newbies. PENDING MODERATOR OF THIS GROUP OR ADMIN

Charmander
Director of User's Forums
Director of User's Forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Monster Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:55 am

Well you both have a point. But I will agree with iTech with 1/4 of the server being admins+ moderators, another fourth being helpers and managers. You got your clan thing, so stick with that.

COMPLAINT IS CLOSED

Quickscope please move this thanks.

Cookie Monster
Director of Public Relations

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Monster Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:20 pm

topic has been moved.

Cookie Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down